Join Us!!! Silver Lining Riding offers many ways to get involved and make a difference! We could not help our students overcome life’s obstacles without the support of folks just like you. How would you like to help?
- Volunteer – at the barn or from home
- Shop – from our Wish List
- Serve – on a committee
- Sponsor – a horse or a student
- Join – the Board of Directors
- Donate – funds or items
Would you like to help with lessons or serve on a committee? Sponsor a horse or shop from our Wish List? Help in the barn office or from home? With a variety of activities and commitment levels, we will help you find a fun and engaging way to be part of the Silver Lining Riding family!
VolUNTEER AT THE BARN
- Equine Pit Crew: Assist with horses and students during lessons. No experience necessary, and we will train you!
- Office work
VOLUNTEER FROM HOME
- Post on social media
- Assist Instructors and Volunteer Manager with phone calls, emails, and mailings.
- Assist committees and the Board with marketing, computer work, or mailings.
Purchase items on our wish list
JOIN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Click here for the application
Serve on a committee
- Grant Committee
- Website Committee
- Showcase Committee
Sponsor a horse
- Donate monthly to the care of your favorite horse.
Provide monetary or in-kind donations
- Student scholarships
- Horse sponsorship
- Monetary donations
- Art or crafts for our Silent Auctions
- Gift cards
- Printing or postage costs
- In-kind donation for events (water, food, etc.)