+1 (520) 329-7757
Interested in Becoming a participant? Follow these easy Steps
1. Contact Cori at firstname.lastname@example.org for the New Participant Application.
2. Return completed New Participant Application (including physician release) to Silver Lining Riding in one of three ways
1. Mail to: Silver Lining Riding Attn: Program Director, P.O. Box 8 Waddell, Arizona 85355.
2. Drop off: 7220 W 185th Ave. Waddell Arizona 85335
3. Scan and Email to: Cori@silverliningriding.org
3. After reviewing you application, the Program Director will contact you with additional questions and/or set up a rider intake/orientation
4. Scheduling will be determined at the rider intake
The rider orientation and evaluation session is a ½ hour, one-on-one session with a Silver Lining Riding certified instructor. Riders will engage with one of our horses to include grooming, saddling and riding as they are able. Our certified instructors will meet with parent/guardian to determine goals for the rider and determine if private or group riding sessions are best for the rider.
Orientation & evaluation cost is $45.00
Returning riders (you've ridden with us before), please use the button below to select the day & time (from those available) of your lesson for each session.
New Rider Registration
Returning Rider Registration
Fill out Form to contact Cori