What does it mean to sponsor a Silver Lining Riding event?
Donations from the public at a sponsorship level allow us to provide specific amenities planned for an event, especially if that event is not a fundraiser. Sponsorships allow us to make a small profit or at least break even when providing events for our students, their families/caregivers, or the community.
Large events, such as our annual Showcase, give us the opportunity to share what we do with the public. Depending on the event, we provide food, beverages, seating, tables, first aid and security, signage, games or activities, a silent auction, prizes and awards, door prizes, a sound system, rental or usage fees, marketing, t-shirts, programs, and whatever else is specific to the event.
Sponsoring helps both Silver Lining Riding and the donor! We have a variety of monetary levels to choose from, each with its own benefits such as having your name or business logo in the event program, on a banner hung at the event, or on our website for 1 year.
Platinum spONSOR | $ 2,500
- Includes Gold, Silver, and Bronze Sponsor Items PLUS the following:
- Company name and logo in Silver Lining Riding’s annual yearbook
- Embroidered Silver Lining Riding polo
- Sponsor plaque
- Custom banner
GOLD SPONSOR | $ 1,000
- Includes Silver and Bronze Sponsor Items PLUS the following:
- Company name and logo on Gold Sponsor banner
SILVER SPONSOR | $ 500
- Includes Bronze Sponsor Items PLUS the following:
- Company name and logo on Silver Sponsor banner
BRONZE SPONSOR | $ 250
- Company name and logo on Silver Lining Riding website Sponsor page
- Company name and logo in the printed program
- Company name and logo on the back of Showcase T-Shirt
- Company name and logo on Bronze Sponsor banner
- Recognition on Silver Lining Riding’s Facebook page
- Promotional materials will be placed in goody bags (material provided by Sponsor)
- 1 – Showcase T-Shirt
Award Sponsor | $150
- Company name and logo on digital Award Sponsor banner