RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Returning student (you’ve ridden with us before), please use the button below to select the day & time (from those available) of your lesson for each session.
New STUDENT Registration
Interested in Becoming a Student? Follow these easy steps
1. Complete the form below, you will receive our New Student Application form.
2. Return completed New Student Application (including physician release) to Silver Lining Riding in one of three ways:
- Mail to: – Silver Lining Riding Attn: Program Manager, P.O. Box 8 Waddell, Arizona 85355.
- Drop off: – 7220 W 185th Ave. Waddell Arizona 85355
- Scan and Email email@example.com
3. After reviewing your application, the Program Manager will contact you with additional questions and/or set up a student intake/orientation.
4. Scheduling will be determined at the student intake.
The student orientation and evaluation session is a ½ hour, one-on-one session with a Silver Lining Riding certified instructor. Students will engage with one of our horses to include grooming, saddling, and riding as they are able. Our certified instructors will meet with the parent/guardian to determine the student’s goals and determine if private or group riding sessions are best for the student.
Orientation & evaluation cost is $45.00
Feel free to reach out to us for further information