As a 501(c)(3) or charity, Silver Lining Riding relies on donations for most of our resources. This is our “Wish List” of items or resources that we need to help keep the programs running and helping folks. This list will change from time to time as our needs do but here are the items we currently would appreciate having donated.
- TROPHIES – We need your old trophies (from any event)
- English girths – All sizes
- Shoulder relief Western cinch – All sizes
- Halters and lead ropes – S, M, & L
- Shop-vac bags
- Fly spray – Horses hate flies as much as we do
- Expo markers – Need to get the info on the whiteboard
- Medium helmets – Safety First
- Bridge pads – To keep the bridges safe
- Narrow Western saddles – we have some narrow horses
- Cases of water – Keeping the volunteers hydrated
- Toilet paper
- Fly Masks – Keeps the flys off of the horses’ faces when they are not out working
- Volunteers – Yep! We get more clients all the time and that means we need volunteers to be sidewalkers for safety
Check out our Amazon Wish List at https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2XW194DRBIFJM?ref_=wl_share to see some of the items we are in need of also remember to use Amazon Smiles every time you shop and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to Silver Lining Riding.