We take the safety of our students, family members, volunteers, and staff very seriously and that focus is at the heart of our decision-making process. We will continue to follow the CDC recommendations related to COVID safety, and will closely follow the AZ Department of Health and Safety’s state COVID infection rates as we make decisions impacting our safety protocols.
COVID-19 Updated Policies & Procedures
As horseback riding is an outdoor sport and social distancing is inherent, we are asking the following:
- Students, family members, volunteers, and staff that are fully vaccinated do not need to wear a mask during their lesson. Although those that are fully vaccinated do not need to wear a mask, you are welcome to continue to do so.
- Students, family members, volunteers, and staff that are not fully vaccinated are requested to continue to wear a mask if possible. If you or your student are unable to wear a mask due to a medical reason, please contact Cori (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your situation so a positive outcome can be coordinated.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces as much as possible.
- STAY HOME
- Do not go to work, school or come to your lesson. Please contact your instructor to cancel as soon as possible, and to schedule your make-up lesson.
- Contact and follow the advice of your medical professional.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the barn!