As has always been true, our first and foremost goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of those we serve, their families, and our staff & volunteers in every aspect of our operational activities. In relation to COVID-19, we are making every effort possible to continue to do so by instituting a number of new protective policies in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
COVID-19 Updated Policies & Procedures
- Staff, Volunteers, and Students (and any accompanying family members) will be pre-screened daily for cough, shortness of breath and will be instructed to go/stay home if any issues arise.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Anti-bacterial disinfectants will be provided at all facility entrances and will be administered between all sessions activities for those not wearing gloves.
- All door handles, common area surfaces, and equipment will be regularly disinfected throughout the day. All riding and grooming equipment will be disinfected before and after individual usage.
- We will provide face covering and gloves for all staff and volunteers.
- Students and their accompanying parents/guardians will be asked to wear face coverings for the protection of others and the Silver Lining Riding staff/Volunteers. Gloves are recommended. Appropriate, health-related exceptions will be made.
- Staff, Volunteers, and Students (and accompanying family members) will be instructed to maintain 6ft of social distancing as activities permit.
- Class sizes will be limited to be compliant with both federal and state recommendations, including those parents who are required to accompany their students.
- Class Seating will be distributed with 6ft radial distancing between individuals.
- Session activities will be conducted with a minimal 6ft of distancing between individual students.